Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Cold Hands and Hot Lattes

AH hey guys!  I'm so so so sorry I haven't posted in THE longest time ever.  So much has been going on during these past two months and I've really missed blogging, but I haven't had any time.  :( I will really try to keep it up as best as I can from now on but I can't make any promises.  Today I had a great day and I really wanted to share it, so here is a new blog post!  Hopefully there will be more soon to come!  I've gotten a few requests on my tumblr, and I also wanted to make a post about the things I bought recently (styling some clothes, etc), as well as making a post about some things that have gone on since my last blog post so long ago!  Thanks so much for reading and enjoy! xx

♡ ♡ ♡ 

So I woke up super early this morning and added some new things to my desk and cleaned my room.  Then I got ready and took my lil sister to the city for a shopping trip as well as lunch and a coffee break!  We went to anthropologie, brandy melville, happy bones cafe, T2 tea and galli for italian food.  Hopefully I will be able to do a post about the things I've recently purchased as well as what I picked up today!  Alsoooo today in Brandy I was offered a job and given discounts so that was super super exciting (more to come on that).

Anyway, here are the photos!



















(I can't believe this is someone's home)

♡
The Lifestyle Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts