Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Sweater Collection

Today I didn't have much to do except a little school work and organizing my room.  I was requested to do a sweater collection post, so here it is!  These aren't all my sweaters, and it was way too hot today to start putting on layers and layers of clothes even inside.  So for some of the sweaters that I didn't style, I took photos of them in stacks, etc.  The two pairs of shoes I used here are my white high top converse, and my arizona mocha birkenstocks.  I'd use boots for some of these outfits too, but the boots I ordered are still lost in the mail waaaa.  Anyway I'm super excited to do more posts like this in the future and I hope you enjoy! xx

Zara cropped grey sweater, Abercrombie culotte shorts.


Abercrombie cream sweater, Abercrombie grey skirt, Urban Outfitters cream bralette.


Brandy Melville grey sweater, arizona style mocha Birkenstocks.

Madewell gold ring set.


Zara light pink sweater, Abercrombie ripped boyfriend jeans, Tory Burch nude flats.

Madewell gold ring set, Michael Kors gold watch.

Zara tan sweater, Abercrombie boyfriend jeans, arizona style mocha Birkenstocks.

Madewell gold ring set.


All sweaters from Abercrombie, Zara, Urban Outfitters.


The Lifestyle Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts