Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Nymph

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in forever.  I plan on posting more frequently but everything has been so busy lately.  Anyway, today I did a fun shoot with my sister and I had an idea for a magazine/lookbook thing so thats the theme!  Here's a preview- enjoy, xx!

P.S.- some are made into pages and some are completely unedited I'm not done!  I have so much work to do but at some point I'll add onto this post.

 ♡ ♡



















The Lifestyle Bean


2 comments:

  1. OMG someone told me about your blog during the summer and I completely fell
    In love with it! Here I am scrolling through your most recent post and I see the pic of your sister! I always see her in school, I don't know her personally but I met her once in the math office and I realized she's in gateway like I am, so she always smiles and says hi anytime she sees me, she's so pretty, you both are! What a coincidence ?! ( and I actually don't have an ig so I don't really check your feed so often, that's why I have never noticed until now) anyway have a good day!��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thank you so so much! haha thats really cool- and also really cool that someone told you about my blog i feel like that never happens- but again AH thank you so much have a good day!! xx

      Delete

Popular Posts