Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Cold Hands and Hot Lattes

AH hey guys!  I'm so so so sorry I haven't posted in THE longest time ever.  So much has been going on during these past two months and I've really missed blogging, but I haven't had any time.  :( I will really try to keep it up as best as I can from now on but I can't make any promises.  Today I had a great day and I really wanted to share it, so here is a new blog post!  Hopefully there will be more soon to come!  I've gotten a few requests on my tumblr, and I also wanted to make a post about the things I bought recently (styling some clothes, etc), as well as making a post about some things that have gone on since my last blog post so long ago!  Thanks so much for reading and enjoy! xx

♡   

So I woke up super early this morning and added some new things to my desk and cleaned my room.  Then I got ready and took my lil sister to the city for a shopping trip as well as lunch and a coffee break!  We went to anthropologie, brandy melville, happy bones cafe, T2 tea and galli for italian food.  Hopefully I will be able to do a post about the things I've recently purchased as well as what I picked up today!  Alsoooo today in Brandy I was offered a job and given discounts so that was super super exciting (more to come on that).

Anyway, here are the photos!



















(I can't believe this is someone's home)

The Lifestyle Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts