Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

Doughnuts and Triangl Swimwear

Woohoo okay hey guys! Another blog post today! I had a good day at school, then afterschool I went to Doughnut Plant with my boyfriend for doughnuts and coffee- soo yummy. It was so nice out today so it was good to stay out for a little after school.  



♡   

I also received my Triangl bikini in the mail today!  I ordered the Tilly Sunburst in an extra small for the top and a small in the bottom (I went one size up for the bottom- on the size chart it said to order an xs) and it fits perfectly! I do have to say that in person the bathing suit looks much more orange than it does on the website, but I love the color so much. It's super comfy and I've heard of people wearing the top as a bralette which I actually might do. Anyway, I'm definitely not disappointed at all and I totally recommend getting a Triangl bikini- it's something I've wanted for a really long time and it's amazing!

Enjoy! xx







The Lifestyle Bean

3 comments:

Popular Posts