Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Road trips and a Sleepy Pup

Hey guys! I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving break- I haven't updated because I was away visiting family, but here's my post about the long weekend! So I was away for four days and I mostly spent time with my family at home, and went out here and there. My new puppy slept for the entire drive there and back (5 hours) and it was the cutest thing ever. I had the best coffee (peets?) at a really nice rest stop so that was great. It was so good that we stopped at the same rest stop on the way home! On Friday I went with all the girls in my family to a spa-like place called the salt cave. Basically it's a room with walls made of huge Himalayan salt rocks and the floor is covered in big grains of the same pink salt. You sit in comfy chairs for 45 minutes in the room while listening to soft music in the dark. It was nice and relaxing- a much needed break from all my school craziness. Afterwards we bought some things from their little shop and got a bite to eat. Later on we went to a few stores and I bought a few things which will be pictured below! Other than that I worked on lots of college stuff and spent time with my family. 

 ♡ ♡

I'll be posting what I bought another day because it was too dark to take photos today by the time I got home! 

Yesterday I got to spend time with my boyfriend which was really fun too. We went to a nice little book store and overall it was a relaxing and nice day!

I hope you enjoy! xx






















The Lifestyle Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts