Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

NYC During the Holidays

Hi guys! Okay so I had a really good day, and I took a few photos so I figured why not share them.  I had to stay after school for a college meeting so my boyfriend and I went to a café, got coffee and did homework.  Then we went to the meeting, and it ended up being something that we didn't expect so we left early (it was a great decision).  After, we walked around and went to a really nice book store and the holiday market in Bryant Park.  Last, we went to Le Pain Quotidien (I still have no idea how to pronounce this ooopsie) and we got croissants- so yummy.  Overall it was a really nice day and I'm surprised it was a school day because when I got home it felt like Friday.  (I'm also so happy tomorrow is Thursday and actual Friday is almost here yay!)


 ♡ ♡


PS- Tomorrow I'm visiting Brandy Melville about the job, and I ordered two things from Madewell on cyber Monday that should be arriving Friday! So more posts to come- wooo!





The Lifestyle Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts