Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2014

A Little Q&A

Hey guys!  I've gotten lots of questions on tumblr and I figured I'd answer them here in one place.  They range from requests for blog posts to random questions about me, and I have been saying on tumblr that I'd make this post, so here it is!  Enjoy! xx

Requested blog posts that are coming soon:

  • Sweater collection
  • Everyday makeup routine
  • Favorite food/ drink/ dessert recipes
  • Different things you can do on a regular day/ mood boosting activities

 ♡ ♡

Q: Where do you shop for clothing/ beauty products?

A: Urban Outfitters, Madewell, Brandy Melville, Zara, American Apparel, Topshop, Nordstrom, Free People, Sephora, The Body Shop.  (I have some old pieces from Abercrombie, but I don't really shop there anymore).


Q: Where do you go for room decor/ furniture?

A: Ikea, Marshalls, Urban Outfitters, Pier 1 Imports, local gardening store (for my lil plants).  I get most of my candles from Bath and Body Works, Anthropologie, and Diptyque.


Q: Are urbanears headphones worth it?

A: I returned mine because I didnt love the sound quality and they were hurting my ears.


Q: What's your nationality?

A: 1/2 Greek and 1/2 Colombian.


Q: Places to go in nyc?

A: Union Square, Soho, Central Park, uh uh some of my favorite cute lil places for food and stuff are Happy Bones Café, Amorino Gelato, Max Brenner, Juice Generation, Lauderée, Popbar, David's Tea, The Butcher's Daughter.


Q: What are your favorite iPhone apps?

A: Definitely VSCO cam, PicFrame, Squaready, Instagram, Sleep Cycle, Spotify, Embark NYC, PumpUp.


Q: Do you have a workout routine?

A: I occasionally run and go to hot yoga, although with school starting and everything I'm hoping to get back on a set schedule and back in good shape.  Along with hot yoga and going on runs, I do some toning exercises in my room with the PumpUp app.


Q: Do you think one "cheat day" is bad?  Will I gain weight?

A: Cheating once in a while is really okay.  Weight is gained from constant bad eating habits, meaning eating unhealthy food frequently.  It's ok to have a cheat meal, day, or even week, just know that at some point you will get back on track and everything will be all good.  Although its important to feel good and healthy, its also ok for you to treat yourself occasionally without feeling guilty!

The Lifestyle Bean

2 comments:

Popular Posts