Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Ice Cream and Car Rides

I have mixed feelings about today because it was the last day of my trip.  It was an amazing few days but I also missed my own bed (haha).  Today we woke up early and went to the same cafe for breakfast again, and of course I ordered the french vanilla latte again.  I had to ask the waitress how to make it and I'm buying those ingredients asap because it was literally the best thing ever.  When we finished breakfast, we went back to our hotel and packed up the rest of our stuff.  After the car was all loaded, we walked into the little town to do more shopping (my favorite wooooo).  We went to the homemade soap store again to buy some gifts, and then got ben & jerry's ice cream.  I ordered vanilla toffee crunch on a waffle cone (which was a first).  The cone was so amazing and I'm definitely ordering that again (haha +500 pounds).  We went into more stores and I got a few cute things (pictured below).  Lastly, we walked up on another cliff by the beach where there's a trail.  It was another beautiful place so I also enjoyed that a lot.  Then we got in the car and finally I'm home now!  I'm exhausted and probably going to bed soon so enjoy the photos! xx



This was the cutest natural homemade soap place: http://shoresoapco.com



Ben & Jerry's Vanilla Toffee Crunch and Coffee on waffle cones





Fred's Mr. Tea steeper (so cute I had to make tea right when I got home)


Lemon and Line limited edition bracelet

I found these urban ears for $30 which is like 1/2 the actual price but I'm not sure if I'll keep them because of the color?  Even though they're more pastel and not as neon as they look here?  I don't know ha

Happy camper tshirt (hehe) and the softest socks from life is good

Mini buddha head for my desk woo woo woo

PS- here's an older pic of me and my boyfriend because I miss him a lot (hah hi if you're reading this now)
The Lifestyle Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts