Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

My Favorite Beauty Products

Here is a post with my most frequently used body products!  A few of my favorite brands/ stores for this kind of stuff are lush, the body shop, sephora, and soap and glory.  The brands and names are listed below each photo.  In the hair care photo I have two different sets of shampoo and conditioner because I switch back and forth between organix and lush!  I use the B&B mask once a week or whenever my hair gets a little dry.  I forgot to include this in my photoset, but my favorite face mask is the cupcake face mask from lush.  My skin is on the oily side, so many of my face products are based on that skin type.  Most of it is oil free or for sensitive skin.  As for the perfume, I really like vanilla scents, but I also tried to include some of my other perfume.  Enjoy! xx



-BODY CARE-

EOS: shave cream
Soap & Glory: "clean on me" body wash, "flake away" body polish, "hand food" hand cream
Korres: body butter in vanilla guava


-FACE ROUTINE-

Neutrogena: pink grapefruit acne scrub
Alba Botanica: oil free moisturizer
Lush: "breath of fresh air" toner water
Clarisonic: mia 2 sonic cleanser


-HAIR CARE-

Organix: coconut milk serum, awapuhi ginger shampoo and conditioner
Lush: big conditioner, retread shampoo
Bumble & Bumble: creme de coco hair mask, texture hair creme
Life Proof: amp2 hair texturizer


-FACE BRUSHES-

Sephora: classic multitasker brush #45
Smashbox: eye bb concealer (far right black tube)


-FACE MAKEUP-

Boscia: tea tree blotting papers
Bobbi Brown: compact foundation
MAC: blush in "peaches"
Nars: the multiple in "orgasm"
Benefit: hoola bronzer


-LIP CARE-

Lush: mint julips lip scrub
MAC: lipstick in "hue"
Fresh: sugar honey lipstick in "honey"
Chanel: rouge coco shine in "sourire" #70
Korres: lip butter in "guava"


-EYE MAKEUP-

Urban Decay: naked eyeshadow palette 2, eyeshadow primer
Tarte: eyebrow pencil
Benefit: bad gal lash mascara
Nars: eyeshadow duo in "alhambra"
MAC: eyeshadow brush
(I'm not sure what brand the eyelash curler is!)

-FAVORITE PERFUMES-

Lavanilla: pure vanilla perfume (purchased at sephora)
Outremer Paris: vanille perfume (purchased at anthropologie)
Distillery General: Heirloom perfume (also purchased at anthropologie)
Marc Jacobs: Daisy perfume

The Lifestyle Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts