Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Room Tour

Okay so a few people from tumblr have requested a room tour, and I figured I'd do one and post it on here!  So basically below are a few photos of my favorite parts of my room.  It got really dark as I was taking the photos, so I'll add more to this post tomorrow!  Some people ask me why I have a couch instead of a bed in my room, and its because I sleep upstairs.  I used to share a room with my sister upstairs, so we have two beds in there already, and my room downstairs also functions as a hang out room even though I'm the only one who's ever there (haha).  Anyway yes I do sleep and I'm not a vampire (someone has actually asked this before because of this reason) but my bed is just not in my own room!  Now I'm gonna get back to packing for my road trip, enjoy! xx








 



The Lifestyle Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts