Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

What's in my Bag, New Pickups and Vanilla Lattes

I've been super busy with summer homework and I haven't really gone anywhere.  I went to a few stores to get a new bag for school and some makeup, as long as supplies for vanilla lattes, etc.  Yesterday I went over to my boyfriend's house and came home and watched The Fault in Our Stars (finally ah) so I haven't really taken photos.  Basically what I'm trying to say is that the past week has been pretty hectic so here's an assorted blog post, enjoy! xx

What's in my bag:

Not pictured- water bottle, sun glasses, gum, lip balm, camera.

Pictured (left to right)- Casio gold watch, hand sanitizer, a journal or novel, sea salt hairspray, travel sized perfume, face moisturizer, hand cream, iPhone 5s, lip gloss, earphones, bronzer, blush, makeup brushes, blotting linens, free people vegan leather tote.

New pickups:

My dad gave me one of his old sweaters which I love because its oversized and super cozy.  The material is really comfortable and I can't wait to wear it!

Bobbi Brown Bronzer in light tan.

Marc Jacobs Daisy travel perfume.

Free People Vegan Leather Tote bag in black.

I tried starfruit for the first time which was interesting.  It tastes like a cross between an apple and a plum which made it a little too tart for me but it was okay!

My favorite coffee drink is a vanilla latte, and these are the ingredients I use!  (+ milk).

Da Vinci Vanilla syrup, Illy espresso coffee, Aerolatte milk frother (I only use this if the latte is going to be hot).

Finished product in my Max Brenner "Drink Me" cup.

The Lifestyle Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts