Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Sugar, Sugar, Sugar

Woo okay so today was my cousin's birthday and we took her into the city for Max Brenner, shopping, and Dylan's Candy Bar.  It was super fun and I literally ate so much sugar I think I might explode hahaha.  Ok so I have a few photos I took today and I'll write more about it in the captions.  Enjoy! xx

Max Brenner was soo good.  I wore:  jeans from urban I ripped myself, a cropped white muscle tee from abercrombie, booties from vince camuto, black vegan leather free people tote, two necklaces I made myself, a gold casio watch, and a lemon and line white bracelet.

For my meal I ordered an avocado, bacon, and mozzarella sandwich mmm.

Haaaaappy Birthday! 


Chocolate martinis

Banana waffles

Raspberry, caramel, and chocolate churro fondue


Dylan's Candy Bar wall

Candy stairs in Dylans Candy Bar



A closer photo of my outfit

I bought a bath bomb and a massage bar from lush (my fav hehe)

I can't stop eating this oops

My mom bought us all hug mugs from Max Brenner!  I can't wait to use this in the winter yay


The Lifestyle Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts