Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Old Hobbies and New Pickups

Okay so I didn't post anything yesterday because I wanted to wait for today to have better quality photos.  So yesterday I went to a bead and charm store with my mom and sister which was cool because I found tons of nice stuff.  I used to love making jewelry and I'm getting into it again which is exciting for me.  This store was really nicely set up and they had tons and tons of charms which was really overwhelming at first.  I had been wanting to find a necklace with a crystal hanging from it and also a necklace with a small eye charm, but I wasn't able to find anything like that anywhere.  To my surprise I found both things in this cute store and the best part was that I was able to design both necklaces myself!  I bought a pack of a bunch of crystals and wire to wrap them, eye charms, gold chains, clasps, other beads, etc.  After that we went into a cute cafe where I got coconut oolong tea (yum) and a muffin.  At night I went to a really yummy dinner at an italian restaurant for my friend's birthday woo!  

 ♡ ♡

Today I did a little shopping with my mom and then went to another italian restaurant for lunch which was also really yummy.  Afterwards, my little cousin gave me a big mason jar full of gummy bears for my birthday (my favorite).  Now I'm blogging and drinking a vanilla iced latte I made!  Enjoy! xx



Cheese wrapped in zucchini yum!

Tuscan fries

Panini with mozzarella and avocado woo!

Sephora pickups;
Bite agave lip mask- I got a sample of it and it made my lips so soft, so I gave in and bought the full size.
Dry Bar mai tai spritzer sea salt spray- I tried it on in the store and it made my hair look really nice and texturized.


My jewelry tools

Some of the things I bought

Two necklaces I made

Very casual ootd;
Brandy Melville grey halter top, Urban Outfitters high waisted black denim shorts, mocha Birkenstocks and two necklaces I made yesterday


The gummy bears I cant stop eating oooops.

The Lifestyle Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts